Friday, July 6, 2012

12 Weeks



This US picture was actually an unexpected shot I had to get. I started bleeding on Thursday at 11w6d. I was terrified. I called my doctor and she was out of the office. The on call Doctor was in the OR all day. Allison, the most amazing nurse, sent me home from work to rest and then called back to get me in for an ultrasound. I went, the US tech said the baby looked perfect, measured perfect, and heartbeat was 167 :-) My healthy baby is getting bigger daily, and I love it! The bleeding stopped about 3 hours later. There really was no explanation for it. Just a fluke they said. I went the next day for my 12 week appointment. My doctor checked my cervix to look for bleeding. She said it was closed and no bleeding. Everything looked great and heartbeat measured 164 :-)

How far along: 12 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss: Net gain of 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Loving my Old Navy jeans and Target dress pants
Stretch marks? I thought this was a little early, but I already found one right by my belly button :(
Sleep: I'm sleeping really well, until I roll onto my back...then my tummy aches
Best moment this week: Seeing the babe on ultrasound
Have you told family and friends: Oh, yeah!
Miss Anything? Caffeine
Movement: Too early, but I can't even wait!
Food cravings: M&Ms & Rootbeer
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! My belly popped between weeks 11 and 12
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm getting pretty moody here lately
Weekly Wisdom: Write down pregnancy memories!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

I am finally getting to enjoy being pregnant, as all the discomforts have absolved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment