Tuesday, January 29, 2013

26 Weeks



How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 19+ lbs
Maternity clothes?Nothing new. Same old same.

Stretch marks? around my belly 
Sleep: sucks.
Best moment this week: Every time I feel her move
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep on my belly.

Movement: Kendall moves all the time & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy :)
Food cravings: Anything chocolate....
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness anymore :)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. People in public now notice and ask when I'm due!
Gender: Still a Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody these days :-/
Looking forward to: Getting my glucose tolerance test OVER with!

No comments:

Post a Comment