Saturday, January 5, 2013

22 Weeks


I'm almost a whole week behind on getting this sucker posted!! I'll be posting a new one tomorrow, too!

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs+
Maternity clothes?I'm wearing comfy, stretchy shirts and maternity jeans and leggings all the time. Of course I'm most comfortable in my sweats and t-shirts!

Stretch marks? around my belly 
Sleep: It's been better since I've been stretching my hip flexors before bed every night.
Best moment this week: Watching my belly dance!!
Miss Anything? Not really, I love being pregnant!

Movement: Kendall moves all the time & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy :)
Food cravings: This week my appetite has been all messed up. I can't find much I want to eat. Today, I want a Big Mac.....
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. Just heartburn!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. People in public now notice and ask when I'm due!
Gender: Still a Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now
Wedding rings on or off? On but tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody these days :-/
Looking forward to: 24 weeks :) Just 7 more days until my next big milestone. Viability, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment