Wednesday, January 16, 2013

24 weeks



How far along? 24 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: 19 lbs
Maternity clothes?Maternity yoga pants and leggings are my BFF this week. 

Stretch marks? around my belly 
Sleep: The nightmares this week have been terrible....
Best moment this week: Kendall kicking Josh when he was talking to her ;)
Miss Anything? Being able to sleep on my belly.

Movement: Kendall moves all the time & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy :)
Food cravings: hot chocolate, canadian bacon pizza, smores poptarts
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness anymore :)
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. People in public now notice and ask when I'm due!
Gender: Still a Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody these days :-/
Looking forward to: my last monthly appointment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment