Thursday, December 27, 2012

Merry Christmas, from the 3 of us!


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Still rockin' the maternity leggings and 2 pair of jeans.

Stretch marks? around my belly 
Sleep: My hip pain keeps me awake a lot.
Best moment this week: Josh feeling Kendall move every night!!!
Miss Anything? Not really...

Movement: Kendall moves all the time & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy :)
Food cravings: still loving sweets.. I scored some Christmas candy from Josh :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing. Just heartburn!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. People in public now notice and ask when I'm due!
Gender: Still a Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now
Wedding rings on or off? On but tight!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody these days :-/
Looking forward to: 24 weeks :) Just 16 more days until my next big milestone. Viability, here we come!

We had our last Christmas as a family of 2 this year. It was pretty un-traditional and chaotic for us, being that we still don't have a house right now! Just one more month and it'll be done!! We spent Christmas Eve with my family and had a yummy Mexican themed dinner. Then on Christmas day we spent the day with Josh's family at his grandparents house. We can't wait for our next Christmas :) We have already started talking about our traditions. We are so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment