Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Halfway there & nursery inspiration :)


How far along? 20 Weeks 2 Days
Total weight gain/loss: +14 lbs
Maternity clothes? Lots of maternity leggings and my favorite pair of Motherhood jeans :)
Stretch marks? On my belly :(
Sleep: I had my first dream about Kendall last night! She was tiny, and perfect, and had a head full of dark hair :)
Best moment this week: Feeling Kendall move from the outside!!!
Miss Anything? The desire to drink coffee
Movement: She's rockin' and rollin'
Food cravings: Nothing this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Kendall was moving around so much last night she made me nauseated!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every second :)
Looking forward to: Our home being done. I am SO ready to set up Kendall's nursery!

This week I got Kendall's quilt in from Pottery Barn and it is SO dang cute! Her colors will be different shades of purples, different shades of aquas, a little green, and some gray thrown in. Here is some inspiration :)
This is her quilt. It's a little darker in person. (see pictures below)

Ordering these prints off Etsy that were made to go with her bedding which is also pictured.

Had this print personalized for her room from Etsy.

I ordered her crib mobile off Etsy also :) It is similar to this, but with aqua and gray tied in.

I'll also be ordering this print off Etsy!

I'll be posting a blog on the progress of our home soon! We meet with the builder to walk  through tomorrow :)

Happy Tuesday!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray! I hope I can feel Kendall move from the outside when I came down next week!!

    ReplyDelete