Wednesday, November 28, 2012

17 Weeks :)

I am 17 weeks & 3 days pregnant today! This is huge!! We are getting more and more excited about seeing our baby girl again in just 11 days on my big 20 week ultrasound :) I just wanted to update with belly pics throughout the pregnancy thus far. I've been slacking on keeping my blog updated. Here goes! Starting with the earliest pics first :)










And now on to 17 weeks :) 


How far along? 17 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: +7lbs
Maternity clothes? I am rocking the maternity jeans and leggings :)
Stretch marks? On my belly :(
Sleep: I’m sleeping fairly well, aside from the 3-4 potty breaks a night.
Best moment this week: Listening to our Kendall on Doppler every night.
Miss Anything? Dr. Pepper!!!
Movement: I feel little flutters and twitches
Food cravings: I have been craving philly cheese steaks and Taco Bell
Anything making you queasy or sick: When I don’t eat soon enough, I get sick and hangry.
Have you started to show yet: Yep
Gender: It’s a Girl!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both
Weekly Wisdom: Stay hydrated. When I need water, I cramp. :-/
Looking forward to: Getting Kendall’s bedding in the mail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment