Friday, March 1, 2013

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I lost 3lbs this week, so I'm back down to +20lbs

Maternity clothes? Still wearing LOTS of yoga pants, same old jeans, and dresses.

Stretch marks? More and more on my belly :(

Sleep: Well you see...I have found a sweet little thing called the recliner! It's my best friend. I now sleep for 5-6 hours at night and ZERO hip pain. It's fabulous!

Best moment this week: Seeing our chubby girl again :) We had a growth scan since my belly is measuring ahead by 4 weeks. Kendall is nice and healthy :) She is measuring 2 weeks ahead at 32 weeks. Weighing in at 4lbs 3oz. My doctor doesn't think I'll make it to 40 weeks, but if I do I can expect a 9lb baby!!! Holy cow. I am still on bed rest until at least 35 weeks.

Movement: She's still all over the place. People say to expect her to calm down with movement as she gets bigger....well, she's getting bigger and not calming down any. haha! She gets hiccups anywhere from 2-6 times a day and she HATES them.

Food cravings: Chicken fried rice and Domino's pasta bowl.

Miss anything? Just sleeping on my belly.


Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope


Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

Wedding rings on or off? My original set is too tight for comfort, but my cheapie is still too big...

Labor signs? Unfortunately, the contractions have come back this week. :-/ Had about 2 hours of intense and regular contractions with pain on Thursday...it freaked me out. But after about 3 glasses of water, laying down for an hour, and a nice warm bath they calmed down.


Happy or Moody most of the time: moody still.


Milestones: 10 weeks or less!

Here are her little feet crossed on top of eachother :)

Her chubby little face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment