Friday, March 8, 2013

31 Weeks


How far along? 31 Weeks 6 Days
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? lots of maternity shirts jeans
Stretch marks? On my belly :( 
Sleep: Sleep is good in the recliner!
Best moment this week: When Josh got to feel Kendall hiccuping and rolling around.....HARD!

Miss Anything? everything - I am officially at the "uncomfortable" stage, out of breath often & I am really missing being able to put on socks/pants without huffing & puffing
Movement: more like rolling around instead of kicking ...but hiccups at least 3 times a day times a day, usually around 6 times a day!!
Food cravings: still craving sweets all the time! The Easter candy is killing me!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Still contracting when I over do it
Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath every now & then, sore ribs from tiny feet
Belly Button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? My fake set is starting to fit better each week...guess I'm starting to swell some.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed beyond belief this week.
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery and my first baby shower Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment