Thursday, February 21, 2013

29 Weeks Home Sweet Home :)


How far along? 29weeks 4days
Total weight gain/loss? +23
Maternity clothes? yoga pants are my best friend!
Stretch marks? Around my belly
Sleep? Who needs it? So overrated... You'd think being on bed rest I would be able to sleep all day. That doesn't happen.
Best moment this week: Moving into our new home
Miss anything? Being able to get up and do whatever whenever. Bed rest is hard.
Movement: Since Tuesday evening this kid has not stopped rolling around! She literally moves my entire belly!
Food cravings: Flamin' Hot Cheetos
Sypmtoms: heartburn, achey hips, exhaustion
Gender: Still a girl
Labor signs: Contractions
Belly button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? My set is too tight, but my fake set is still too big
Happy or moody most of the time? Happier these days :)
Looking forward to? Getting Kendall's furniture in so we can set up her nursery!!


 And here's a little photo of our house this week with the snow and ice :) 

I'll have photos of the inside once we are able to get to Kirkland's to fill the couple of empty spots we've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment