Thursday, May 9, 2013

Safe & Sound

Just a little photo bomb complete with lyrics from our favorite song: Safe & Sound by Matthew West :) 



Can't believe you're here now, tiny dream come true. The answer to a prayer now, I'm so in love with you. Couldn't wait to meet you, hope you like your name. I get the funny feeling life will never be the same.



Safe and sound. You're here with me now like I hoped you'd be. Safe and sound. You're here with me now and that's all I'll ever need.


Someday I'm gonna teach you the reason why we pray, so that Heaven's love will reach you every single day. So, baby close your eyes now and say a prayer with me. Lord I lay me down to sleep now, but I know I will be safe and sound I'm here with you now and that's all I'll ever need.


Kendall is 16 days old today. She weighs 8lbs 1oz, is 21in long, and is currently going through her first growth spurt. She is still in new born diapers and clothes, sleeps anywhere from 3-5 hours consecutively at night, and loves to lay on mama's chest. We are enjoying every single minute of this sweet baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment