Monday, May 14, 2012

On Saturday, April 28, 2012 I got my first ever positive pregnancy test! Josh and I are finally expecting our first little baby Rust. We could not have been any more excited! Since then, I have had alarming cramps, no nausea, backaches, exhaustion, and no caffeine for 17 days! I feel great, the doctor is happy with the baby's progress so far, and we go for our first visit Thursday, May 17, 2012. I will be posting these little q&a's every week to see what all has changed. :-) Welcome to week 6 of my new adventure :-)
How far along? 6 Weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure yet, first appointment is this Thursday
Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity dress pants, but they are still too big. I wear a few maternity tops already :-)
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: I’m exhausted all the time, but no opportunity for naps.
Best moment this week: Our upcoming appointment.
Have you told family and friends: Just close friends and some family.
Miss Anything? Margaritas!
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Chocolate milk. I have to have it two times a day or I’m a bear! Oh, and I don’t care what anyone says, pickles are the BEST when you’re pregnant. They have never tasted better :-)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really
Have you started to show yet: No
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Stay hydrated. When I need water, I cramp. :-/ and that’s mostly at 3am
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)
I'll also be doing a little belly by week comparison with my new chalkboard. Credit goes to "littlebabygarvin's" blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment